Spacious Perth & Kinross Holiday Home with Views
The detached house is ideally situated for walking, golfing, cycling and skiing (during winter months).
There are 3 Golf Courses within 2 miles of the property and the Championship Rosemount Course is only 6 miles away. Carnoustie, St Andrews Links and Gleneagles are about 1 hour drive from the property.
Local attractions include the Cateran Trail, Stirling Castle, The William Wallace Monument, the Cairngorms National Park and the site of the famous Battle of Bannockburn.
This Perth & Kinross Holiday Home was available for the 2018 Open in Carnoustie and is available for rental all year round.
- Living Room, furnished to a high standard with smart tv and dvd player
- Play Room with air hockey table, books and games
- Kitchen/Dining Room with breakfast area, electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, dining table, chairs and french doors leading to enclosed garden
- Utility Room with washing machine and tumble drier
- Downstairs Toilet
- Games Room with table tennis and pool table
- Bedroom 1 – Kingsize Bed and en-suite with large shower cubicle and toilet
- Bedroom 2 – Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 – Twin Room
- Family Bathroom
- All Bedrooms have large fitted wordrobes
Enclosed garden featuring a decking area with table and chairs. Ample parking at the front of the property.
Scottish Music entertainment available as a special extra (bagpipes, accordion).