Premium golf accommodation across the Middle East.
According to Al Arabiya News, golf in the Middle East is not emerging – it has emerged, in the article Fairway to Heaven, Al Arabiya describe the top golf courses in the Middle East including,
- the Emirates Golf Club, host of the European Tour sanctioned Omega Dubai Desert Classic and Omega Dubai Ladies Masters
- Yas Links in Abu Dhabi has been ranked fifth by Golf Magazine, praised for daunting and dynamic holes
- the Muscat Hills golf course in Oman built in rugged hills and etched by canyon-like wadis
- the Doha Golf Club in Qatar boasts an 18-hole Championship Course, as well as artificial lakes and a traditional old Arabic style clubhouse
- the Royal Golf Club in Bahrain is home to Bahrain’s only grass golf course, landscaped to follow the natural rolling desert terrain and harnesses the underlying waters of the Al-Hunayniyah Wadi to create lot’s of water hazards.
thanks for photographs to,